Monday, April 30, 2007

Procrastinate

I will never do understand myself. As i started to do my work, i felt pain in my abdomen. Then, i had to lied down for a while. I keep procrastinate my work, and those important thing i must complete within this year. Just 8 months left!! YA ALLAH!! I know, i realize, but still... i just can't think anymore... I'd like to change my view, my environment,. but i just don't know where and what should i do.

I rearrange my room, decorate the wall, put the curtains up, reduce the amount of my food (as i know, knowledge won't absorb to the heart if u always keep your stomach full), i fast twice a week, i change the time i study, i went back to meet my parents, i went to holiday at Temenggor... I've done all i can, but still...

Oh, Ya ALLAH, what more your slave my do? Just to keep my spirit up? Just to make sure i never procrastinate my work again? What is actually wrong with me? ='(

someone said to me in matrix, "if u ease other people's work, ALLAH will ease your problem." In that case, i must then find someone i can help today, for believing that with HIS RAHMAH, HE will help me to sort my things out of my mind. Please pray for me.

1 comments:

Anonymous 9:34 PM

salam adikku..
kuatkan hati, bulatkan tekad. ingat matlamat kita. ingat harapan yang diletakkan mak dan abah untuk kita. start doing things, if u dont start it wont flow bcoz thousands steps start with one single step.

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP