Sunday, March 19, 2006

CAN U HELP ME?

20/3 - check students database TMK 3108
20/3 - fetch referee form
21/3 - hantar SLAB form
21/3 - presentation progress
22/3 - report progress
23/3 - markah pelajar

so many tasks, but suddenly i feel blue..
i think of gramma, suddeenly i feel blue..
i think of my progress, suddenly i feel blue..

feel like i want to get rid of everything..
feel like i want to cuddle in my cosy blanket..
feel like i want to eat as much as i could..
feel like i want to rest n walk my way along KUSTEM's beautiful beach..
feel like i want to watch non-stop movies..

suddenly i realise,
this is my movie, movie of my life.. i don't want people to watch such a boring movie of me. i believe GOD dont want me to act like this. i believe my viewers (mom, dad, bro, sis, roslan, frens) dont want to watch this kind of movie of my life..

so what color should i choose?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP